1. Krueger JG. The immunologic basis for the treatment of psoriasis with new biologic agents. J Am Acad Dermatol 2002;46:1–23.
2. Sano S, Chan KS, Carbajal S, et al. Stat 3 links activated keratinocytes and immunocytes required for development of psoriasis in a novel transgenic mouse model. Nat Med 2005;11:43–49.
3. Ros A-M, Garden JM, Bakus AD, et al. Psoriasis response to the pulsed dye laser. Lasers Surg Med 1996;19:331–335.
4. Parrish JA, White AD, Kingsbury T, et al. Photochemotherapy of psoriasis using methoxsalen and sunlight: a controlled study. Arch Dermatol 1977;113:1529–1532.
5. Paul BS, Momtaz K, Stern RS, et al. Combined methotrexate-ultraviolet B therapy in the treatment of psoriasis. J Am Acad Dermatol 1982;7:758–762.
6. Tosti A, Piraccini BM, Cameli N, et al. Calcipotriol ointment in nail psoriasis: a controlled double-blind comparison with betamethasone dipropionate and salicylic acid. Br J Dermatol 1998;139:655–659.
7. Zachariae H, Kragballe K, Hansen HE, et al. Renal biopsy findings in long-term cyclosporin treatment of psoriasis. Br J Dermatol 1997;136:531–535.
8. Spuls PI, Bossuyt PM, van Everdingen JJ, et al. The development of practice guidelines for the treatment of severe plaque form psoriasis. Arch Dermatol 1998;134:1591–1596.
9. Lebwohl M, Christophers E, Langley R, et al. An international, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial of intramuscular alefacept in patients with chronic plaque psoriasis. Arch Dermatol 2003;139:719–727.
10. Menter A, Gordon K, Carey W, et al. Efficacy and safety observed during 24 weeks of efalizumab therapy in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Arch Dermatol 2005;141:31–38.
11. Leonardi CL, Powers JL, Matheson RT, et al. Etanercept as monotherapy in patients with psoriasis. N Engl J Med 2003;349:2014–1022.
12. De Berker DAR, Lawrence CM. A simplified protocol of steroid injection for psoriatic nail dystrophy. Br J Dermatol 1998;138:90–95.
13. Schur PH, Kammer GM, Soter NA. Clinical, immunologic and genetic study of 100 patients with psoriatic arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 1979;22:656.
14. Buccheri L, Katchen BR, Karter AJ, et al. Acitretin therapy is effective for psoriasis associated with human immunodeficiency virus infection. Arch Dermatol 1997;133:711–715.